Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Panoramic Life

Adib wants this amazing panoramic camera, the fuji g617, and he made me look at these pictures. Some of which took my breath away, and made me want to amble:


Allow your mind to wander over this picture and observe all of the different nuances of the lights. It is truly spectacular.


This picture reminded me of my time in El Salvador to a degree, when I went hiking in the mountains and swimming in the collected pools of water filled with joy and poisonous water snakes.

The birds, the calm sea, the soft sunset in the background... all are the aspects of a true amble.

I would love to lie here and amble through my thoughts. The vibrant colors stimulate my mind in a most soothing way.

This one is my favorite. I would love to amble along that trail, meandering through the forest's fall:
Thank you Adib, for showing me these amazing pictures. Or rather, making me look at them.
But I cannot leave off credit where it is due, to the wonderful photographers who took these
photographs.

1 comment:

juicemilk said...

you're pretty deep. :)

also, i miss you.